Are you driven to give your all for your team?
At Financial Advocates we support hundreds of independent financial advisors striving every day to do what is best for their clients. By focusing on doing our best for them, we empower them to be their best. Together we are better.
If you are a go-getter who enjoys working in a highly collaborative team-environment, we invite you to explore our open positions.
Client Care Specialist - Olympia, WA
Job Title: Client Care Specialist
Located: Olympia, Tacoma WA (open to remote)
Prepared Date: January 2021
Financial Advocates has an opportunity for a Client Care Specialist to join the team. The Client Care Specialist is responsible for supporting multiple remote financial advisors in all facets of office support. To be successful in this role, an individual must have a base knowledge of the investment advisory industry and duties, perform each essential duty with a focus on accuracy and detail, proficient time management, organization skills, superior client service skills, ability to build strong relationships within the organization and with clients in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and process new account paperwork for advisors
- Prepare any additional follow up forms for clients per advisor’s requests
- Send documents via e-signature to clients
- Create, edit, reset, and delete account view profiles for clients
- Manage and handle advisor notifications
- Follow through with all paperwork to ensure it is in good order
- Send out communications via Constant Contact for advisors including vacation notices, articles, RMD reminders, etc.
- Paperwork processing and electronic filing
- Handle forwarded calls for advisors
- Mail agreements, brochures, and other client account paperwork to clients
- Research and resolve account issues or miscellaneous questions for advisors
- Provide account and market information to clients
- Other tasks and projects as needed
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Intuitive and resourceful to gather, analyze and resolve complicated issues
- Responds promptly and accurately to client questions and needs
- Meets commitments and maintains confidentiality
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent analytical, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Act as subject matter expert and drive process improvement
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients
- Contributes to building a positive team culture
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
- Accepts responsibility for own actions
Education and/or Experience:
Associate degree or higher in Business, Finance, Economics, Administration, or equivalent related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Series 7, 63, 65 and/or 66 is preferred but not required. Knowledge of investment advisor field preferred.
About Financial Advocates:
Financial Advocates serves as a financial advisor’s primary ally through the transition, growth, and ongoing management of an independent practice. Since 1996, we have been providing advice and support to advisors working independently and within financial institutions—people dedicated to their professions meeting the needs of their clients. Financial Advocates’ experienced and diverse staff effectively assists advisors in several key areas, removing the obstacles advisors encounter when managing an independent practice.
At Financial Advocates we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, life insurance and paid time off.
Financial Advocates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a position in which you would excel and would like to join a dynamic team, please send us your resume and cover letter attached as a word document to the attention of Mary and send to: careers@financial advocates.com. Please use your last name somewhere in your resume’s file name.
Please note, if you are a qualified candidate, we will respond to your submission by phone and or email. Be aware that emails from us may go into your spam/junk folder.
We look forward to hearing from you!