ADVISOR BENEFITSSUCCESSION PLANNING
Professional Guidance for Acquisitions, Mergers and Succession Planning
At Financial Advocates, we help advisors plan for their next move! Are you ready to buy or sell a practice, bring on a successor or transition to a new team?
With nearly 40% of advisors expected to retire within the next ten years*, we have the expertise, connections, and services to help you plan and make things happen smoothly.
Let us help you…
- Determine the accurate value of your business.
- Strategize and plan to receive top dollar for your practice.
- Find realistic opportunities to either buy a practice or sell yours.
- Explore commercial financing options.
- Identify firms and advisors who are a match for your plans.
How to Grow Now: Growth Strategies for Financial Advisors
As a financial advisor, a pivotal benchmark for continued success is in the growth of assets under management.
Gain deeper insight into six proven growth strategies and learn how to implement change for a more successful practice.
- How will you overcome the obstacles your practice is facing?
- What’s the goal for hiring another advisor or staff member?
- Should I merge my practice with a team?
- What’s my next step?
- How do I acquire financing?
We answer all these questions and more in our whitepaper!
Use the button below to download your FREE copy.
*Source: 2022 Cerulli Associates, https://www.cerulli.com/press-releases/40-of-advisory-assets-will-transition-in-10-years-according-to-cerulli
Financial Advocates and Succession Lending are separate entities from LPL Financial.
Looking to grow or expand your financial practice?
We support an expansive network of independent financial advisors across the nation. If you are thinking about increasing your independence and opportunities for success, let’s talk.