ADVISOR BENEFITSCommunity, Resources and Events
Here You Are Part of a Community
At Financial Advocates our network of independent financial advisors enjoy the freedom of entrepreneurship along with a comradery from being connected to those with similar values. We care first and foremost about doing what’s right for our clients, and together our network of independent advisors and industry experts are helping to shape the future of financial planning and wealth management.
Connect and Collaborate
Financial advisors in the Financial Advocates’ community benefit from:
A Vast Network of Advisors
Leading Best Practices
Networking and Learning Opportunities
Financial Advocates Community Resources
Bi-annually we host half-day regional meetings in Portland, OR and Seattle and Spokane, WA bringing together local independent advisors, LPL home office staff, product sponsors, and members of the Financial Advocates team. Spend the day with us, network and learn what you need to know to stay strategic in the months ahead.
Advisor who attend Financial Advocates Regional Meetings benefit from:
- Access to LPL Executive Leadership – Meet members of the LPL Financial Executive Team.
- Insight into New Investment Solutions and Offerings – Learn about new investment products and solutions.
- Regulatory News and Updates – Be informed of new FINRA/SEC/DOL regulations impacting your practice.
- Financial Advocates New Services – Learn about new services being introduced to member advisors.
- Peer to Peer Insight
Join us on September 14-16, 2020 for the Financial Advocates Virtual Conference for LPL FInancial Advisors.
This is your opportunity to learn from the industries best professionals who will inspire you with fresh ideas to make the most impact for your clients.
View our conference website by visiting FAConference.com.
Quarterly Compliance Webinars
Advisors attending our Quarterly Compliance Webinars benefit from:
- Timely Analysis – We slice and dice the news coming from the regulators so you don’t have to. Learn what you need to know without wading through lengthy documents
- Compliance Highlights
- Questions Answered – Get your questions answered by experienced compliance team.
- Professional Guidance – We address situations that you and others may feel impacted by
Partners in Philanthropy
When viewed individually our contributions impact hundreds, but collectively we are making a difference for thousands of lives each year. Learn more about the philanthropic efforts of our home office team and member advisors here.