ADVISOR SUCCESSION, M&A INSIGHTSAN EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS TO LEARN, NETWORK AND PLAN AHEAD
Financial Advocates, in partnership with Multi-Funds and LPL Financial, can help business owners and company leaders explore all their strategic options, including succession planning and sales strategies.
This free two-hour workshop will identify issues to consider and provide key takeaways for what you should do now and how to better prepare yourself and your company for the future.
The discussion will also focus on how a well-designed exit plan enables business owners to:
- Control the process and timing of their business exit
- Achieve their personal financial goals
- Maximize their company’s value
- Facilitate their retirement
- Explore all available options for their exit
- Promote long-term growth and survival of their business
- Minimize taxes on the transfer or sale of their business
- Identify different types of growth opportunities available to you
- Understand business valuation considerations
- Explore advisor commercial financing options
- Learn how to secure a loan
- Establish best practices for mergers, acquisitions, and bringing on a successor
If you have considered exiting your firm or purchasing a new book of business within the next five to ten years, the best time to start planning your move is now!
March 26th, 2020
11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Lake Oswego Country Club
20 Iron Mountain Blvd.
1601 Cooper Point Road NW
Olympia, Washington 98502
April Smith, 360-918-9439
Sara Forgey, 360-918-9459
Financial Advocates, LLC (FA) provides servant leadership in the financial advice market and serves as a financial advisor’s primary ally through the transition, growth, and ongoing management of an independent practice. Organized in 1996, Financial Advocates serves over $7.9 billion in brokerage and advisory assets*.
FA delivers intensive support to advisors as they transition to an Independent Broker-Dealer, a Hybrid RIA, or a standalone RIA to achieve pure independence. Advisors enjoy concierge-level service in business development guidance and coaching, regulatory compliance oversight, operations, IT, marketing and investment management.
FA provides services to more than 200 independent financial advisors, 10 banks and credit unions, and more than 100 support staff.
*As of December 2019
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice and financial planning offered through Financial Advocates Investment Management, a registered investment advisor. Financial Advocates Investment Management, Financial Advocates, Multi-Funds, and LPL Financial are separate entities.