TRANSITION SERVICESBreak the Mold
Deliver Financial Services Free of Conflict as a Pure RIA Advisor
If you are ready to say goodbye to your Series 7 and the associated FINRA constraints, let us help you break the mold and build a practice the way you want for your clients. Your vision is specific and our team of experienced financial industry professionals can help you pursue your dream as a Pure RIA advisor.
We help you exit your broker-dealer and establish a fiduciary commitment to your clients to achieve pure independence. If needed, you may continue to advise on legacy brokerage assets using our Virtual Broker Program.
We’ll help you stay strategic with your planning and make sure you are SEC audit ready. Benefit from our extensive relationships with a multitude of custodians, third-party money managers, leading technology providers and more.
Hear what advisors are saying about our transition services.
- TD Ameritrade
- Charles Schwab
Let us provide you with expert guidance and support as you spend more time with your clients and doing more of what you love.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Audit Preparedness
- Practice Management
- Virtual Services
Integration Independence = Better Practice Management
Financial Advocates and Orion have partnered together to bring financial advisors data integration independence. Orion’s secure cloud-platform allows you to access and manage your client data wherever you are!
- Historical data for detailed reports and analysis.
- Interactive, online presentation tools to facilitate better discussions and make it easy to record client feedback.
- Multi-custodial and broker-dealer integrations with LPL, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab and many others.
- Consolidated reports so you can deliver an up-to-date, holistic financial picture.
- One advisor desktop that integrates with your CRM, financial planning software, workflow efficiency solution and more.
- Branded client portal wit wealth access that aggregates held-away accounts; opening the door for your analysis and input.
More and more advisors are moving toward the Pure RIA model. One stumbling block to consider is in regard to your remaining brokerage and direct accounts. Financial Advocates’ in-house “broker” will manage and maintain your
brokerage accounts, provide a high level of service. At the same time, your clients continue to
How It Works:
- Specified accounts are moved to the Virtual Broker.
- Agreements allow for the provision of paid advice and for information to be shared.
- The Virtual Broker takes orders to effect trades as needed and provides ongoing service.
You’re in control. You can drop your Series 7 and remain your clients’ paid advisor. You maintain a line of sight over your client’s accounts. You retain control over your practice.
Looking to grow or expand your financial practice?
We support an expansive network of independent financial advisors across the nation. If you are thinking about increasing your independence and opportunities for success, let’s talk.